Application & Tenant Information
Please make sure you qualify before presenting your application and fee - the application fees are non-refundable.
- Credit - You must have established credit without delinquencies, collection activity, judgment, bankruptcy or lien. Co-signers with good credit can be used if you have poor or no credit.
- Criminal - If you have a past felony conviction, you most likely will not qualify. Misdemeanor convictions will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Employment - We calculate 40% of your income to pay rent. If 40% of your income is less than the rent, you will not qualify. A co-signer can be used to assist you in qualifying.
- Rental Background - 1 year previous rental history or home mortgage payments. A co-signer can assist you in qualifying.
Be sure to make arrangements to view the unit(s) you might like to rent. It's our policy that no units are rented sight unseen.
Once approved and the security deposit is received, please make an appointment to sign your lease and receive keys. All monies are due before keys are given.
Fees Charged for Initiating Tenancy
These fees apply to all individuals; however, additional fees may be applied if warranted:
- Application Fee - $40.00 for a single person and married couples due with application (credit, criminal, employment, tenancy background checks)
- Co-Signer Credit Check (if applicable) - $20.00 due with application
- Administrative Fee - $35.00 due at move in (fee for inspection at move out due at move in).
- Security Deposit - Amount varies. Non refundable holding fee until lease takes effect. Once lease is in effect, his fee becomes security deposit. Must be SECURED FUNDS
- First Month's Rent - Amount varies. Due at move in (pro-rated from day of move in due at move in, also needs to be SECURED FUNDS).
- Pet Fee for Approved Pets - Due at move in, nonrefundable.
Payment Options for Rent
Effective July 1, 2009, we request that payments be made with a personal check, cashiers check, money order or credit card. We accept the following credit cards for rent transactions:
- American Express
All credit card payments will include a 5% transaction fee. Example: $500 rent payment + $25 transaction fee = $525 total transaction.
Work Order Requests
Rental property tenants are required per State law to submit a Work Order Request in writing.
Move Out Notification
Rental property tenants are required to provide a written Move Out Notice 20 days prior to the end of the month they vacate their unit.
If You Break Your Lease
If you break your lease, please be advised that you are responsible for the following:
- You must submit a Move Out Notice along with a nonrefundable $100 administrative break lease fee.
- You forfeit all rights to the security deposit.
- All cleaning, damages, carpet cleaning, move out charges, etc will be charged to you in addition to the security deposit.
- Any rental references will include the fact that you broke your lease.
- Outstanding balances will be sent to collections after 30 days.
- You are rent responsible until the unit is re-rented.